|Posted by Nicole Lanning on August 19, 2016 at 9:40 AM|
Many have been asking about affirmations and afformations quite a bit so we have decided to write a blog posting here for everyone. I won't give you a ton of filler here, just the basic information for you to digest and see which ones you may want to work with. Some people swear by affirmations and that they have changed their life around and some people swear by afformations. It is all about what works for your energy and life and how you see things, so let's get into affirmations vs afformations.
Affirmations are simply statements that you tell yourself, believe and focus on with your intention. Affirmations are about changing your thought patterns from the negative things you are telling yourself into positive ones.
Afformations, which were discovered/created by Noah St John, are questions that you ask yourself instead of statements that you tell yourself to change your way of thinking and create a positive shift for your subconscious and conscious mind. We all ask ourselves questions every day, and these questions are typically negative, so when we create the positive questions our minds starting searching for the answers.
Here are some examples for you below:
Affirmation: I am successful. (You are making a statement and have to tell yourself, believe and focus on with your intention.)
Afformation: Why am I successful? (This is a question you make to yourself and allow the Universe to draw in. You are not to try to answer this however your mind will start to work on this as soon as you ask.)
The difference in the two are simply statements and questions. No matter what option you lean towards it is still a matter of deciding on your goal, having faith and taking inspired action in your life. However some people prefer to work with affirmations and others prefer to work with afformations. I have seen both work on many levels for many clients so there is no right or wrong way. It is all about how this resonates for your own life and what you feel, believe and choose to focus on for your own goals. Work with them both and see which ones resonate best for your energy!
Author: Nicole Lanning, founder of Healing Art Forms, an online distant healing center. Working with things to empower your own life is essential to move forward and grow so see whether affirmations vs afformations is best for you!
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on August 2, 2016 at 3:15 PM|
Today's blog posting is all about tips on how to keep your home's energy positive and balanced. These are simple things you can do for yourself and do not require a lot of work or any major changes to your home at all. It is all about simple, particular and keeping the energy flowing and in a positive manner. You and your family and friends are at your home, so why not keep this energy positive too. Who wants to come home and feel sick, drained or in a bad mood? No one, so let's start on your simple changes here to get the energy movement positive and free flowing.
Now I will be starting with the very very basic and simple one's here for the first few for those who don't know how energy movement can flow. So if you already have some experience in this feel free to skip over them.
1. First thing is first, we need to do a cleaning of the home. Yep you read that right. Who wants to clean? I know I know, but this is so important as I cannot stress this enough. If your house is cluttered and dirty it causes stagnant energy to pool and the vibrational level drops as well. I am not saying spic and span your home, as who does this anyways, but sweep, get rid of clutter and make it like you would if you had your mother-in-law coming over!
2. Second thing I highly recommend would be to smudge your home. You can find a sage smudge stick at pretty much any local health food store, metaphysical store and even online! This is important to do for the energy flow as well. I recommend smudging the home a month. You can do it on the 1st of the month, or the 15th or the last day. Whatever works for your schedule. I just recommend picking a day that works for you or even mark it down on your calendar on your smartphone. Make sure to light the smudge stick and get a good amount of smoke going and through each room and go around the perimeter here paying extra attention to the windows and doors here where energy can flow.
3. Third thing I would recommend is to take five minutes of your time and see how the energy moves through your home. Stand at your front door and image a large flood wave comes in here, where would it go? Around a corner? Straight down the hallway and out the back door? Follow this and see where it moves. This is going to give you an idea of how the energy flows for you home.
4. Now onto decorating for step four. It is all about simple energy placement of things here to keep the energy flowing in a positive manner now that we got it here and balanced. Big no-no's are mirrors facing doors. This bounces the energy back out of the home. Another one is having mirrors facing bathrooms, you are flooding the positive energy into an area that loses energy. Big no-no's. Mirrors reflect anything in them and double it. You want it to double something positive, not negative!
5. Fifth check for any leaks in your home. Anything that can have water in it can have a possible leak! Check everything! Leaking water can not only mean damaged wood or mold but it means leaking energy!
6. Sixth see how you can enhance natural light into your home. Ever go into a home or apartment with closed blinds, heavy curtains or not many windows. It feels heavy and dark. Lighten things up by adding a new window or skylight in if possible, changing your window coverings, or even adding a natural light feature. Natural light brings in positive energy!
7. You can even add new things outside for a better energy flow INTO your home. A curved pathway leading up to the door is a huge bonus. Never have a straight walkway as this is too much of a flood of energy, so add a bit of a curve into this if possible. Gazing balls and small mirrors on the outside of the home also keeps only positive energy flowing into the home!
8. For the front door you can also paint this to bring in positive energy. Red draws in energy and black draws in positive wealth energy. Take a look at doors when you are out and see who has used this technique!
9. You can also check into the energy patterns and grid laylines within the location for the home. Home's can have open portals, damaged connections, negative grid lines for the location, etc. These can cause negative energy flow into the home as well. These are a key point into looking into any underlying cause here for a negative energy flow for a home.
Author: Nicole Lanning, founder of Healing Art Forms, an online distant healing center. Work with our 9 Tips On How To Keep Your Home's Energy Positive and Balanced or check into our home cleansing blessing healing session for deep rooted issues in the location.
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on August 2, 2016 at 3:05 PM|
We have quite a few clients who come and ask us about healing work and prayer work for fertility issues. Each person's situation is different based on what their issues they are dealing with for this, however we do have a fertility prayer that we recommend to our clients as well. To read our other prayer posts, please check them out in our blog, as they are all very short and simple and get right to the point.
For this prayer, we recommend working with this atleast once a day for 30 days. If you can do twice a day this is better. Remember to focus on your visualization as well!
* Fertility Prayer:
I pray (meditate) and ask the Universe (Divine Spirit/God) to help with heal any and all fertility issues I have within my body. I have a strong desire to have my own healthy and happy children and be their own mother/father and to allow for this to manifest into the physical reality. I am ready for this new adventure in my life and I take full responsibility for another life coming into this world. I thank you for all of the positive energy and am open to receiving this and sharing this in all areas of my life.
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on August 2, 2016 at 3:05 PM|
We have many different prayer work postings on here, so this one is for home protection. You can use this along with smudging techniques as well. All of our prayer posts are very short to get right to the point. We recommend working with this particular prayer once a day for 30 days and then once a month after that!
* Home Protection Prayer
I pray (meditate) and ask the Universe (Divine Spirit/God) to watch over my home and protect this from all negative energies of any kind. I respectfully ask that all people in the home at any time be protected and watched over and all loving energies fill our home every day. I accept my own energy and surroundings and work to keep them flowing with positive loving energy. Please enclose my home and all of its inhabitants in a safe, positive, loving energy every day. I thank you for all of the positive energy here and we are open to receiving this every day of our life.
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on August 2, 2016 at 3:00 PM|
For all of those adoptive parents out there we also have a prayer blessing here for your new little ones too! As with all of our prayer work postings we have on here, all of them are short, sweetie and to the point. If you have any questions feel free to contact us via email.
* Adoption Healing Prayer Blessing
I pray (meditate) and ask the Universe (Divine Spirit/God) to watch over the adoption and child I am about to receive. I will be this child's parent on all levels and I will love this child with every ounce of energy in my body. I thank thee for the opportunity to grow with this child and know that he/she was brought into my life for a reason and me into theirs. I acknowledge and take full responsibility for this precious child and will watch over him/her every day of my life. I thank you for all of the positive energy surrounding this adoption and for our new pathway together as a family.
Author: Nicole Lanning, founder of Healing Art Forms, an online distant healing center. Work with and share our adoptive healing prayer blessing here or read about our other prayer posts in our healing blog postings!
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on August 2, 2016 at 2:55 PM|
We had a lot of requests for this one for all of the new babies being born out there! As with our other prayer work posts, these are very short and to the point. If you have questions feel free to contact us via email and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
With this prayer blessing, you do not have to work with this one every day for 30 days, as you can do this as often as you like. We recommend doing this for your child once a month for the first year.
* Baby Prayer Blessing
I pray (meditate) and ask the Universe (Divine Spirit/God) to watch over our new baby, (insert full name) and protect him/her in all areas of life. Keep him/her safe as they grow and expand his/her knowledge and wisdom and show him/her the positive path to follow. Always be by his/her side for guidance and healing and give him/her support when they are in need. Keep him/her safe, happy and healthy on all levels as much as I love and cherish them here now on Earth. Thank you for the wonderful blessing and positive loving energy for my little (child's name)!
Author: Nicole Lanning, founder of Healing Art Forms, an online distant healing center. Work with our Baby Prayer Blessing here for your new little one's energy fields or contact us with any healing questions you may have.
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on August 2, 2016 at 2:50 PM|
We have a new prayer request here for you working with angelic beings. You can also call upon a specific angel or Archangel if you wish my simply adding their name into this as well. Remember work with prayer work for a minimum of 30 days and start to see the changes here.
I pray (meditate) and ask that any and all angelic beings come to my aid for (fill in the blank). I have complete faith and trust that your energy is for my highest good and accept your healing energy, wisdom and messages. I acknowledge and take responsibility for these areas of my life and need you help and guidance in these areas for the highest good of all concerned. I thank all of the angelic beings for always being there for me and for sharing their healing energy with me now and in the future.
Author: Nicole Lanning, founder of Healing Art Forms, an online distant healing center. Working with our angelic prayer is something you can do from the comfort of your own home. Don't miss out on our other prayer and healing sessions too.
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on August 2, 2016 at 2:45 PM|
We have had a few more requests for different prayers, and as with our previous ones we are keeping them short and sweetie and to the point. This one is a basic and simple prayer for general healing. We recommend you work with any of our prayer work for a minimum of 30 days!
* Prayer For Healing:
I pray (meditate) and ask the Universe (Divine Spirit/God) to help me heal (fill in the blank). Please help remove any problem areas and damaged issues, please refill my energy fields with positive flowing energy as I am open to healing these issues. I acknowledge and take responsibility for everything that I express outward and focus on inward and understand that these problems can manifest, so will strive to hold a positive mindset in all areas of my life. I thank you for all of the positive energy and am open to receiving this now and in the future.
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on July 13, 2016 at 8:50 AM|
When working with the law of attraction it is all about the energy you put out and what comes back in return. Today's blog posting is a law of attraction prayer to help keep you focused, so we will get right into here. Just remember it is not just about the prayer or what you are focusing on but also the energy you are putting out all day long, so keep it focused and positive!
We have some shorter blogs like this one here to just get right to the point and bring you the information you are looking for when it comes to prayer work. Make sure to check out our other prayer work blogs as well!
Law Of Attraction Prayer:
I pray (meditate) and ask the Universe (Divine Spirit/God) to help draw into my life (fill in the blank) for the highest good of all concerned. Help me to see the clear pathway for this and to remain positive all day every day. I acknowledge and take responsibility for my actions, thoughts and energy that I express and allow for them to remain positive. I thank you for all of the positive energy and am open to receiving this in all areas of my life.
Author: Nicole Lanning, founder of Healing Art Forms, an online distant healing center. Work with our Law of Attraction Prayer and make sure to keep your attraction energy pattern high and vibrant for your energy fields!
|Posted by Nicole Lanning on May 30, 2016 at 9:50 AM|
This is one of our most popular prayers requested from our clients and followers on Facebook. Love can come in all forms, and this is what our prayer work helps with for your life and the issues you are dealing with. As with our other prayer work posts here, all of them are very very short, concise and gets you the information you are wanting to read. This posting is for our numbr one love prayer we recommend for our clients.
For working with prayer work remember this can take anywhere for a love prayer to show and manifest in your daily life anywhere from 30 days to a few months depending on what other issues are there to be worked on and removed.
* Love Prayer:
I pray (meditate) and ask the Universe (Divine Spirit/God) to help me heal my love issues and connections in my life. I am open to clearing any problems, healing these areas of my life and returning them to a positive energy flow. I am open to all positive forms of love as they enter my life and take full responsibility for my actions as I meet others. I am open to expressing positive forms of love and am willing to accept positive forms of love in my life too. I thank you for all of the positive love healing and am open to receiving this now and in the future.
Author: Nicole Lanning, founder of Healing Art Forms, an online distant healing center. Work with our love prayer for different areas of love in your life and contact us for a customized session for your love meter and basic love pattern to make sure all of your love areas are free flowing positive energy!